NeurIPS 2021 is hosting a complimentary careers website for companies, non-profits and academics to post jobs, postdoctoral positions, or fellowships
- Log on https://neurips.cc/careers with your neurips.cc account
- You will need to be registered for the NeurIPS 2021 conference to be able to view the opportunities.
- To post your opportunities organization you need a free posting account.
- Each organization is allowed only one posting account.
- Each organization is allowed up to 6 posts.
- All Academic institutions, Companies and Non-profits with ML and AI opportunities are encouraged to post their opportunities.
- The person applying needs to have a neurips.cc account. You can create an account here
- Apply to post here, use the same email address that you use for your neurips.cc account.
- If you are applying for an academic department you need to include your department.
- You application will be reviewed and we will get back to you shortly.
- After your application is approved you will be able to submit opportunities your here.
- Organizations are allowed up to 6 posts. Each post can contain up to 2000 characters.
- The posting URL filed should be a link for more information about the opportunity.
- The posting Description uses Markdown formatting. Here is a Markdown getting started guide.
- We recommend that you use one of your posts to link to your career page that lists all of your opportunities.
- All opportunities must align with NeurIPS content (ML, AI) and mission statement.
- Opportunities can include postdoc, fellowships, awards/grants/scholarships etc.
- Each opportunity will reviewed and will be posted if approved.
For all further questions please contact email@example.com