When we first import the competitions, they all went into a single workshop application. Once the competition chairs have assigned the schedule, the competitions might be spread across multiple days and multiple workshop applications, e.g. Competitions Track Day 1, Competitions Track Day 2, etc.
Assuming all competitions were imported from CMT into Competitions Track Day 1, we need to move the Day 2 competitions from the Day 1 application to the Day 2 application. Follow these steps in order.
- Create the “Competition Track Day 2” workshop application if it doesn't exist.
- Visit: /admincore/workshopapplications/ to create the application.
- Set the status to “Accepted” from “pending”.
- Consider setting the timezone, workshop URL.
- After you save the workshop applications in the admin interface,
- Visit Admin | Schedule Editor
- Touch up each application with the correct primary contact and organizers.
- Next you must create the workshop application's event
- Visit Admin | Events.
- Click “Create Events from Applications”.
- Choose Workshop Application as the type and create all missing events.
- Transfer the events to their new workshop application
- Visit Admin | Schedule Admin,
- Click Workshop Events.
- Use the admin action “Move….” .
- Press GO and choose your destination workshop.
- Adjust the times in the moved workshop events to match their new parent's times if necessary, and / or
- Visit Admin | Schedule Times/Status to make sure the parent start and end time make sense after the transfer.