Follow these steps if you did not receive your SlidesLive recording email
- Look for the recording link in your profile under Presentation History
- Below is a copy of the email SlidesLive sends out
Hello everyone, it is nice to e-meet you!
We are SlidesLive, the recording company partnered with NeurIPS and ICML to record and live stream your talk. We are ready to collect and edit your recording about ”Presentation_Title"!
- You will record your video using SlidesLive Recorder, which syncs your talk with your slides.
- It is your responsibility to ensure video and audio quality on your final recording,
- you will have a chance to review immediately after recording and can re-record or edit if needed.
- If video quality is poor, we will use just audio.
- Follow these tips for the best possible results. https://slideslive.com/recording-tips
- Don't use your mouse as a pointer. Create separate slides to highlight parts of your presentation.
- If you have multiple authors, they can all use the same recording link from below, just enter the total number of speakers when registering as a new speaker.
Sharing and submitting:
- You can create a share link to let other authors watch what you have recorded.
- Once you're happy with your recording, remember to "Submit as FINAL version" - this version will be edited and used for the event. If the final version is not marked, the last version is edited.
- If you submit your talk early, we will have enough time to work out possible quality issues.
- Please do NOT postpone your upload until the last minute.
- After submitting a FINAL version, recording is not possible anymore.
- Deadline: check the conference dates page -
- Submissions past the deadline may not be included in the published material.
- After we finish editing your talk you will have a chance to edit the captions. Please note your talk needs to be submitted within the deadline so we can guarantee you will receive the caption editing link.
If you have any questions, please let us know!