If you are a presenting author, your page in the virtual site may contains a zoom username, password and start link. Normally SlidesLive will start your Zoom meeting, at presentation time, so you will not normally need to start your own meeting.
If, for some reason, you need to start it yourself, e.g. for practicing before the conference, follow the instructions below:
- In your default browser, visit https://zoom.us.
- In the upper right corner of the zoom.us page, use the avatar to log out of any existing personal account you might be in.
- Log in using the supplied username and password
- Click the "Start Zoom" link and allow your browser to open the Desktop application.
- The desktop Zoom application is hightly recommended, but if you cannot have the desktop application installed (e.g. Googlers), you may be prompted for the meeting password when trying to start the meeting in your browser. Use the shorter meeting password for this.
We have a ICML 2021 Zoom Background available if you would like to use it.