Please bring your poster to your assigned poster session and place it in the location identified on your poster page. If you are bringing a poster for a workshop check with your workshop organizer for details but usually posters are put up in the workshop on the day of the workshop.
For some conferences an author may optionally also prepare a virtual poster and thumbnail. These posters and thumbnails may be used on the website as part of your poster page. See the Virtual Poster Presenter Instructions for details on uploading the poster and thumbnail. See Poster Uploads for instructions to upload your poster and thumbnail.
¶ Visit your Poster Page (main conference posters only)
Search the Paper browser in the virtual site for your paper title and open your paper's virtual page by clicking the title or by visiting the My Stuff page. You will need to be logged onto the conference website in order to see the Paper browser.
- Note the location and time of your poster on your paper's virtual page.
- Check that your abstract is correct by clicking the [ Abstract ] link.
- Check the authors list
- If you pre-recorded a video, it will appear on the page a few days before the conference.
- Test the virtual world as described below.
- If you are logged onto the account associated with a poster you should see a link to the Metadata Poster Page.\
- For NeurIPS visit this page
¶ Main Conference Poster Sessions
- Usually the size of a poster space in a main conference is 4'x8'
- posters should be roughly 24" x 36" in portrait orientation.
- Use lightweight paper.
- There may not be a poster board; you will tape your poster directly to the wall.
- Use only the tape we provide.